So, What Is It That You Do?
My mission is to share, guide, & facilitate holistic health, vitality, engagement, connection and community for collective liberation, collective awakening, collective harmony and collective wholeness.
I use sacred & healing arts, earth-based practices, rituals and evidence based lifestyle habits for healing, wholeness and harmony in body/mind/soul.
- B.A. Sociology/ Psychology -The George Washington University, 2000
- M.S., E.D. University of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Experienced-RYT — Registered Yoga Teacher, 2006
- Founding Board Member and Administrator, Septima Clark Public Charter School, 2006
- Co- founder, National Kids Yoga Conference, 2014
- Founder, lil omm Yoga & Wellness, 2007–2015
- Founder, LOLA COMMUNITY, 2016+Present
- Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, 2011
- Certification in Foundations of Positive Psychology, UPENN, 2018
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Wellness Coach, Shakti School, 2019
- Author, Delight, 2016
- Author, Plan to Thrive, 2018
- Author, Little Little, 2021
- Adjunct Professor at The American University Department of Health Studies & AU- Experience, 2017–2021
- Mind- Body Medicine Facilitator, 2019
- Extended Studies in Vedic Counseling, 2019–2020
- Certified Inner Voice Facilitator, 2020
- Rising Kohenet, 2020
- International End of Life Care Training ( Death Doula) 2020
- Adjunct Professor of Ayurvedic Psychology at Maryland University of Integrative Health, 2021
- Trauma Resolution Professional, 2021-Present
I am Pleasance ( Shamirah) Silicki, eternal student of awe & wonder.
I work with… weaving ancestor reverence, grief & gratitude, dreams, S.O.L. practices ( Sacred Ordinary Life), healing arts, earth- based rituals, spiral and cycles, into our daily, modern, full, vibrant lives.
This feels so good.
I am the creator of …the L.O.L.A ( lil omm life academy) Community and The Village, a non-denominational, multi -faith, community that centers healing circles, studying sacred texts, gatherings, movement practices, intuitive wisdom, and living into the bigger questions of life and death.
The Village is…. at the intersection of spirituality, non linear growth, SPIRALS, regenerative practices in health, healing, wholeness and harmony.