EMBODIED INTEGRATIVE PRACTICE withWTR
The Work that Reconnects, a model for living in this world- has been a foundational guide, framework, practice I return to over and over again.
Here’s how I am offering to use it for embodied and integrated living-
a 30 minute intentional movement and meditation invitation.
Here’s the visual you can pull up while you put on the playlist.
Then move your body, in any way that you feel called — possibly in and out of stillness.
I aligned the songs to the principles.
- We start with Gratitude. SONG: Thank You. Be Beautiful Chorus.
- We move into Honoring Our Pain and the Pain of the World. SONG: Anchor by Novo Amor.
- We stay with the pain and move with it like water in our body, our practice. Song: Let that Water Wash Over Me by Peia.
- AND Now, shifting towards Seeing with New Eyes. What’s possible from this place of deeply rooted gratitude and acknowledging the pain of the world/ humanity? Song: The Universe by Gregory Allen Isakov.
- And b/c dreaming and dancing feels good- We GO FORTH — with the energy of new paradigms. Song: Days to Come by Bonobo
- And closing our practice, our integration with GRATITUDE- the cycle and spirals return and return again and again…Song: Thank You by Beautiful Chorus.